Bournemouth Footgolf course is 4 miles away from Bournemouth Central Station. Bournemouth is a seafront resort town on England’s south coast.
Football and Golf these two legendary sports collide in a humorous game you won’t soon forget. The regulations are identical to traditional golf with one major exception: instead of hitting golf balls with a club, you’ll be kicking a football into specially designed, enormous holes.
Challenges established by the event planner, ranging from skillful to stupid, will get the competitive spirit and banter going.
Get ready, golf and football fans: this amazing, addicting pastime is the perfect way to get everyone in the group interested and attempt something they’ve probably never done before! The goal of the game is to get your football into the hole with as few kicks as possible, similar to golf.
Facilities Provide By Bournemouth FootGolf Course:
- This Footgolf Course is open 7 days a week. The timing of the course is 7:30 am to Dusk.
- Bournemouth course provides 9 or 18 holes course. This Footgolf course is full of enjoyment. It has many natural obstacles also.
- Bournemouth Footgolf has a restaurant that offers food and drinks. It offers burgers, Pizza, Chips, BBQ, Buffest, pint, and soft drinks.
- This Course also has a Beer Bar register with Sky Sport.
- Football is also provided by the course. There are 4 or 5 size football available.
- The shower and the changing room are also available in this course. When you reach the course firstly take the shower and change your clothes.
- Car Parking facilities are available here. You can park your car for free of cost.
- You can also Book the course for parties, birthdays, or events.
- Book the course for a whole your friend and family. Enjoy the beautiful movement of your with family and friends.