The Abbey Hill Footgolf or Footgolf Milton Keynes is located at the famous Abbey Hill Golf Center in Milton Keynes. It offers a FootGolf every day from 1 pm, due to which it is increasingly becoming a top Footgolfing place in Milton Keynes.
Abbey Hill Footgolf has a nine-hole course, 6023 yards, with Par 27. In addition, It facilitates something different from more experienced Footgolfers as it has fast greens, with some water obstacles and little dunes.
However, the festivals allow newcomers to promote their capabilities in the game. The course benefited from significant investment in the 1990s that has turned the club and the course into its current glory – which can now enjoy desirable fame.
Here is a cafe, bar, and grill on a site, which means that players can be boosted their energy and refreshed after a foot session, and visitors can even use free Wi-Fi.
The Abbey Hill Golf Club is on Monks Way, Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire MK8 8AA. You can find it as a private Parkland Golf Course, extended by Howard Swan.
Does Abbey Hill Golf Club have 18 holes?
Abbey Hill has an 18-hole parkland course of undulating Valleys of Northern Ireland, with large trees and spectacular backdrops. It offers an enjoyable experience to the golfers for the first time.
A unique feature of the main course is PAR 3 17th, which requires carrying over the water. The greens are vast, enhancing the interest in fairways with an incredibly lush. The main course of Abbey Hill has gained its reputation as the best in Milton Keynes.
What are the facilities of Footgolf Milton Keynes?
For the Golfers waiting to join the course in footgolf, Milton Keynes, Footgolf Sports provides a detailed description of the friendly golf of Abbey Hill Footgolf with their facilities. Here is a description of Footgolf Milton Keynes:
Timing of the Footgolf:
Opening Time: It opens sharp from 1pm seven days a week which is suitable for the job holders.
Closing time: Course Park depends on the weather condition and how busy the course is. But the closing time for the parks is fixed seasonally and can be different from the course closing times.
18 Holes, Par 27 and 6023 Yard Course
Size of Footballs
Size 5 Footballs Provided
- Free Car Parking
- Bar Menu Seven days a week
- Fully Licensed Bar
- Alcoholic drinks allowed
- COVID-19 Secured
- Hotels within 3 miles
- Free Wi-Fi in club house
- Food & Drink Packages Available
- Milton Keynes Central within 3 miles
- Birthday Parties
- Events and weddings program
Price List of the Footgolf Belfast:
For booking Weekdays
Adults: £ 12.50
Juniors under age of 18: £ 9.5
For booking Weekends
Adults: £ 14.50
Juniors under 18’s: £ 10.50
Special Golf Membership
From just under 18 to £ 8.0. You can get these benefits by membership
- Can get advance tee time bookings
- Hold an official handicap
- Take part in the club’s regular competitions
- Priority Member Guest Rate
- 10% discount on the Café Bar & Grill
- 10% off in the Pro Shop
- Complimentary room hire for events
- Honorary golf at 8 Other BGL spots in a one-month
- Honorary Green Fee at the Brahl Golf Club once a year
- Discounted overnight accommodation at Thornbury Golf & Lodge, Bristol. The price is £55 per night
Green Fees Pricing
|SENIOR 60+ / JUNIOR -18
|SENIOR 60+ / JUNIOR -18
How can you book one round online?
This is a free service, and the payment is made on the day at the park. On average, 9/18 feet of golf holes are completed in 1 or 2 hours. We recommend booking a course, as courses get busy and can already be booked, or rows on arrival.
By following the method, you can book a round online
- Please select a round button to the book.
- Select the date/time you need, click the box for the required time, and complete the form.
- You can only book a calendar area to light with a time slot.
- Each Tee-slot can be booked for five players once
- For large groups, book enough Tee-slots to meet the size of the group.e.g. 10.05am, 10.15am, etc.
- You will get an email to confirm your booking(s)
You can get all the information about footgolf in Milton Keynes from the above article. Abbey Hill Footgolf is one of the best footgolf in the Milton Keynes. Here is a cafe, bar, and grill on a site, which means that players can be boosted their energy and refresh after a foot session, and visitors can even use free Wi-Fi. It has lots of facilities and pricing strategies like Green Fees pricing. If you want further information, You can contact us here freely.