Golf Club Deinster Geest Offers Footgolf Deinste Courses in Deinster. This Footgolf course provides 18 hole course that is not easy. It has many hazards and natural obstacles.
FOOTGOLF – A DREAM COMBINATION OF GOLF & SOCCER
NEW IN THE GOLF CLUB YOUR Geest – THE TREND SPORT!
The sport of footgolf is a combination of two of the world’s most popular sports, football and golf.
The aim is to play football with as few shots as possible over different lanes into a hole installed in the ground.
Your foot serves as a “racer”. The rules and gameplay are similar to golf but simplified.
- Footgolf is played with regular soccer balls on a classic golf course.
- To protect the terrain, the rules stipulate that either shoes with multi-lug soles or shoes for the gymnasium or indoor floors are suitable.
- Cleated shoes are not permitted.
Footgolf Deinste dates 2022
04/09/2022 – Course B – 18 holes – 2:30 p.m
05/14/2022 – Course B – 18 holes – 3:00 p.m
06/11/2022 – Course C – 18 holes – 3:30 p.m
06/25/2022 – Course C – 18 holes – 3:30 p.m
07/09/2022 – Course B – 18 holes – 4:00 p.m
07/23/2022 – Course B – 18 holes – 4:00 p.m
08/13/2022 – Course C – 18 holes – 3:30 p.m
09/10/2022 – Course B – 18 holes – 3:00 p.m
Please register by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
You are welcome to arrange individual appointments for a round of footgolf in a group of 20 or more people with us.
Tournaments Detail :
The Golf Club Deinster Geest offers you a variety of open and club-internal tournaments from February to December.
From March 26, 2021, competitions will take place again under special conditions and rules. The rules for a handicap-effective game can be downloaded here shortly. Of course, distance and hygiene rules still apply. There will be no award ceremony after each tournament.
Rules of Conduct for Tournaments During the Corona Pandemic!
- The distancing and hygiene rules of Golf Club Deinster Geest apply without restriction (see notice).
- Gatherings of more than 3 people are not permitted during the entire stay on the golf course and the associated areas.
- At the hut, a halfway break (if planned in the course of the tournament) is to be reduced to an absolute minimum.
- After the game, hand in the scorecards immediately to the secretariat. The grounds of the golf course (building, terrace, parking lot, etc.) must then be left quickly.
- The changing rooms and showers will remain closed.
- Pitch marks are to be repaired without restriction!
- put back divots
- Pay attention to etiquette!