It is located four miles from Plymouth city center, in Elburton, is Footgolf Plymouth. The course weighs 652 yards and is played over nine holes, which contains a mixture of technical, long, and small holes, which includes many challenges and diversity.
The exact location of the Footgolf Plymouth center is 70 Haye Road, Elburton Plymouth Devon PL9 8AT. It starts daily from 9 am until dusk. It is a great facility for families and friends to get out and enjoy the fresh air while having a fun.
There is a driving range on the site and a cafe with Wi-Fi, and they are welcome to make visitors a day.
The club provides five football, so if you are new to the game, it doesn’t matter to bend and play. Don’t wear bus studs or spikes: trainers are ideal.
In addition, Footgolf Plymouth facilitates holiday Footgolf camps for young people, giving them something new and active to do over those long holiday days. If you haven’t tried foot golf yet, don’t leave!
Footgolf has become the kids’ favorite game and is played on a golf course using a size five football. The game’s purpose is to insert the ball into the hole using just your feet in the low number of potential shots.
Footgolf is like an addiction game. If someone becomes a player of footgolf, so he will like to spend his time playing the game. It connects the best works of football and golf, two of the world’s two famous sports. You will like to play Footgolf Plymouth.
The game’s beauty is that you can connect the strategy with strength and health every time you play Footgolf. And, of course, it’s open to everyone.
Footgolf Plymouth increases the charm of the people through its land areas and obstacles. It has a greenery long sight that refreshes the mind of the players.
How can you play Footgolf?
FootGolf is one of the fastest-growing sports worldwide, especially in the UK. The main objective of footgolf is to get the ball into the hole by your feet in the fewest number of shots possible.
- Do most people think about what they will do in Footgolf? Here are some points are given below that help you to understand this question;
- People who want to spend an active day outdoors with the kids. They can take the family to Plymouth Golf Course for a fast-paced game of footgolf to find out who will kick their way.
- FootGolf is easy to play. Your goal is the same as in golf to insert the ball into the hole in a few shots.
- It will help to maintain body fitness as well. It’s an authentic way to get active while spending time as a family.
- Some people have a craze for playing the footgolf. They have a craze to pass obstacles and long hurdles. They can join any footgolf and fulfill their craze.
What are the facilities of the Footgolf Plymouth?
For those who want to join the course in footgolf, Plymouth, Footgolf Sports provides a detailed description of the friendly golf of Footgolf Plymouth with their facilities. Here is a description of Footgolf Plymouth:
Timing of the Footgolf:
Opening Time: It opens sharp from 9 am seven days of a week, which is suitable for all ages.
Closing time: The closing time for the course is till dusk. It remains close during the rainy weather as the course greenery is wet and becomes difficult to play for the golfers. It also depends on how busy the course is.
9 Holes, Par 32, 652 long Yard Course
Size of Footballs
£5 for a football hire
- Free Car Parking
- Bar Menu both days a week
- Fully Licensed Bar
- Alcoholic drinks allowed
- Various hotels within 3 miles
- COVID-19 Secured
- Free Wi-Fi facility
- Food & Drink Packages Available
- 4 miles away from Plymouth town and mainline station
- Birthday Parties
- Events and weddings program
Price List of the Plymouth Footgolf
|For Booking Weekdays
|For booking membership
|For Booking Weekends
|For booking membership
|£5 Deposit with £1 returned
You learned about the Plymouth footgolf, near the Plymouth railway mainline, from the above article. Foot Golf is promoted by Footgolf Centre, which offers an excellent nine holes but is now an 18-hole course open from 9 am till dusk of a week. The exact location of the Plymouth Footgolf center is 70 Haye Road, Elburton Plymouth Devon PL9 8AT. There is a driving range on the site of the golf. For further details, you can contact us freely.