The Cluny clays have 27 holes of Footgolf in which you can choose 9 holes or an 18 holes course.
Cluny clays suggest the 9 holes for children and families and 18 holes for experts and over 13s.
Cluny Clays Footgolf has 9 holes course or 18 holes of the course. Let us check.
18 Holes of Footgolf Course:
Cluny clay 18 holes of footgolf are for excited footballers and over 13 people. And
Cluny clay footgolf course is full of challenges, competition, fun, and mind game.
Cluny clays also have tee times facilities. On weekdays tee time is between 2 pm to 3 pm and On the weekend tee time is between 1 pm to 3 pm.
- The duration of the course is 1.5 hr to 2 hr.
- You must be over 13s and a keen footballer.
- No Football shoes are allowed in Cluny Clays golf course.
Check the Rules of the Cluny Clays Course here.
9 Holes of Footgolf
The Cluny Clays Footgolf also has 9 holes of the footgolf course. This is specially designed for beginners in footgolfing, families, oldies, and youngsters.
Footgolf is the fastest-growing sport and easy to play. Footgolf is good for exercise, family gatherings, full of enjoyment, and fun. Also, you can spend more time with your family while playing the game.
- Cluny Clays 9 holes course is open between 10 am and 4 pm.
- You can spend more time with family and also good for birthday parties.
- This course is best for beginners. You can learn new sports easily.
Cluny Clay’s footgolf Special Offers :
Renewing Members before 14th February and get £10 off.
New Members can join & play now at no extra cost.
- Becoming a member you can get 15% cashback on all bar & café purchases with your member’s cards.
- After becoming a member you can enjoy Free unlimited use of the 9-hole course. That is open at 10 am daily.
- Cluny Clay’s offers discounts on guest rates.
Cluny Clay’s Presents other Games:
in Cluny clays there are not only Footgolf courses also offer a game like:
- Clay Shooting
- Trackman Range
- Segway Taster
- Air Rifles
Cluny Clay’s Location:
Cluny Clay’s footgolf is located in Edinburgh Scotland. Edinburgh is the capital of Scotland. The full address is Cluny, Kirkcaldy KY2 6QU, United Kingdom.
Read More Article: